Thursday 18 August 2011

Skatedeck











The original idea was to make something in style of 80's, with plain bright colors and no gradients.

Color pallet taken from




















Some asset sketching















Process
 I started with the original concept of plain colors.
 After adding the shadow, I didn't like what I've got and decided to add some texture to the background.
 Adding screen overlay
 Adding some typography element from my sketches
 Adding second texture to overlay
 Adding some shadow around the corners
 Adding ape vector element to top right corner
 Adding chupacabra vector element to bottom left corner :)
Adding my name
Adding the main typography element


















And finished product photo-shoot






















Total budget for the project is $16 for print

No comments:

Post a Comment