Monday 27 June 2011

Device Review

For my device review assignment I did an iPhone4 review. One of the things that suprised me the most is that it actually has capabilities of video calling. As I stated in my review, video calling is not new technology but making video calls from a cell phone is something that people twenty years ago could only dream about.
Here is an image of how it works












Another interesting feature that grabed my attention is iPhone camera and its capabilities. There was a time when my parents had a 1megapixel digital camera. That camera didn't have any available options, it could only shoot photos as it was configurate to. At that time it was a really good advantage to have camera like that. And now with iPhone4 5megapixel camera it can shoot really good quality photos, while also allows you to play with focus and other configurations. And on top of that it can also shoot HD videos.

   












Another thing that I found interesting in iPhone4 is its display.













From what I can see at this pointin time is that no other phone can display with such high quality. I was never concerned about my phones capabilities or display quality, but after doing review on iPhone4 I am almost convinced to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment